Sunday, September 14, 2008

Concert at the Ahoy in Rotterdam

I woke up this morning and noticed that it was a bright and sunny day! So, I put on some moderately light workout clothes and headed outdoors for my morning walk. Eeeek! It was freezing! Rather than go back to the room and put on the heavy gear, I went to the gym and did a decent workout (including the dreaded treadmill). This gym even has a rower machine, which I hadn’t used in years! I pulled 500 meters, but my time was embarrassing. Oh well! It has been a while since I rowed!



The show tonight went very well, as has come to be the norm. Persephone and her husband loved it! Afterwards, we band members were all giddy and sat in the hotel lobby for hours talking about the show, sharing our favorite musical moments and paying homage to Stevie and each other. It was a love fest!

No comments: