Friday, September 12, 2008

Ferry Crossing

Today I slept late and went directly to breakfast. After breakfast, I felt the gym calling my name. I didn’t work out yesterday, and I know that letting 2 days pass without working out can start anyone (maybe even me) on the slippery slope of falling out of a habit, so I went to the gym and did a light workout before heading back to the room for my nap. Because of my fatigue, I wasn’t able to take time and do any sight seeing. I suppose I’ll just have to get it together and take a vacation at some point!

Again, the show went well. Arlene attended the show and LOVED it! After the show, we boarded the busses for the trip to the Ferry port. Unfortunately, because of the Channel Tunnel fire this week, loads of traffic was diverted to the ferries, so we weren’t able to board until nearly 5am, putting us into Rotterdam just before noon.

No comments: