Thursday, September 04, 2008

Lexus Event

Stevie was hired to perform for the annual meeting of Lexus executives. The event was held in Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center. I’d dreamed of performing there for many years, but would have never imagined I’d be there for the first time playing with Stevie! The event talent was a star studded roster: Jerry Seinfeld opened the show, Alicia Keys then performed 2 songs and afterwards we went on and performed for an hour. There were several sound problems (causing Stevie to stop the music TWICE during one song), but we all did our best nonetheless. After the show, I went to dinner and met Brandy as well as several members of the Black Eyed Peas, including my friend Lynette’s boss, Will.i.am. They were all very nice. I had a great time!



Sound check





My dressing room





Me in front of a model of Lincoln Center




The guys in the green room




Me and Alicia Keys

No comments: