Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Day off in London

I didn’t wake up today until 4:30pm! I suppose that I was rather exhausted. It’s rare for me to allow myself that kind of extended sleep, but I really, really, really needed it! Upon rising, I finally made some phone calls to friends, since I had a couple of days off. I took the Underground to the outskirts of London to meet and have dinner with Arlene and to meet her lovely husband, Ken. Chris met me at their home and drove me back to my hotel.




Once at the hotel, I went online so I could listen to the Vice-Presidential debate. I found the parody by Tina Fey and the SNL crew to be far more interesting…lol. Regardless of one’s political leanings, it can’t be denied that her parody of Sarah Palin is SPOT-ON! She’s hilarious, and, sadly, too close to reality…

No comments: