Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year!! New website and another Yoshi's show!


It's a New Season...It's a New Day!
A fresh anointing is flowing my way!

– "New Season" by Israel Houghton


2013!  Happy New Year!  Another year has come and gone and it's the season for resolutions, new habits, declarations and new beginnings.  I'm claiming my victory today and encourage you to do the same!  We are each our biggest obstacles, and I'm ready to get out of my own way!

My resolutions?  To keep my positive perspective on life and the inevitable challenges, to complete my CD, to perform my own music around the world, to become a greater musician, person, friend, teacher, yogi, dancer, chef and human being.  Always reaching higher...

Speaking of new things, I have a new website!  Check it out and enjoy some photos and samples of my new music.  Please forward this message to anyone you think might enjoy my music and my philosophical musings.

www.victoriatheodore.com

I will be appearing at Yoshi's in Oakland again this coming Monday!  I'll be appearing with a group of fantastic Bay Area based artists for the New Year Jazz Legends concert.  I hope to see you there!


Monday, January 7, 2013
8pm
New Year Jazz Legends
510 Embarcadero West Oakland, CA 94607
(510) 238-9200 $15


Directed by Daniel Lucca Parenti, this heavy hitting group of Bay Area Jazz Legends are sure to bring in the New Year the right way!!! Featuring the unparalleled talents of artists such as Victoria Theodore on Keys, Tommie Bradford on Drums, Lorn Leber on Guitar, Rich Armstrong on Horns and Percussion and Indra Jones on Vocals, The New Year Legends are truly a sight to be seen, and heard. If you like Modern Jazz all mixed up with Blues, Rock, R&B, and even a little Gospel, then please come and join the Bay Area New Year Legends for an amazing night of Celebration and Music!!!!!



No comments: