Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Yoshi's Oakland Dec 18

"The lessons, the blessings
even the mistakes,
the sunshine and the rain,
I'm grateful for it all today!"
– "Grateful" by Victoria Theodore & Amy Levine

Hello friends! Thanks to everyone who came to my show, and for all the loving messages from those who couldn't make it. It was a fun night, getting to play my own music, the first of many such nights to come!

Speaking of which, I've got another appearance at Yoshi's Oakland next week. And since you're on my "insider" list, here's a discount code you can use when you buy your ticket online before the show date:

"PARTY" typed in ALL CAPS
This will waive the online ticket purchase service fee: BUY TICKETS.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012
8pm
The Not-So-Silent Yule Party
featuring Victoria Theodore with Kevin Wong & the BASSment
510 Embarcadero West Oakland, CA 94607
(510) 238-9200 $15 adv / $18 door

I'll be performing right at 8pm, so don't be late!!

And of course, I'll be in Los Angeles with Stevie this coming weekend.

Saturday, December 15, 2012
7:30pm
Stevie Wonder
House Full of Toys
Nokia Theatre L.A. Live
777 Chick Hearn Court Los Angeles, CA 90015 | 213.763.6000

I hope to see you soon!

No comments: