Monday, December 03, 2012

It's up to me...

Monday. I'm practicing even more lately.  Now, if I can just get myself to maintain this level of practice all of the time!  Sky's the limit, if only I let go of the minutae of busy work, crisis thinking and poor time management.  I can do!  I can do it!  I'm GRATEFUL for the opportunity to prove it to myself : >

This week's performances and appearances are below.  I hope to see you soon!

Friday, Dec 7


Victoria Theodore: Grateful
EP RELEASE PARTY AND CELEBRATION

Piedmont Piano Co.
1728 San Pablo Ave.
on the corner of 18th St. (next door to the Oakland Ice Center)
Oakland, CA 94612

Advance tickets (510) 547-8188
$15 General/ $5 Students
"Grateful" CD - $5 with Admission


Tuesday, Dec 4

I'll be interviewed by Skyler Jett and S. Denice Newton on their show Solutions Now

Wednesday, Dec 5

I'll be performing at a Bay Area institution, The Ramble

with Don Bassey and the North Bay All Stars
Special Guests: Ariane CapAshling "Biscuit" Cole & Victoria Theodore

Empress Theatre
330 Virginia Street Vallejo, CA 94590
707.552.2400
$7/advance and $9/door

No comments: