Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello friends,

I hope that you enjoyed a wonderful holiday season and joyously rang in 2009 surrounded by those you love! I had a great holiday season. I hosted Christmas dinner for my huge family, and had a surge of performances in the last 2 weeks, including a show last night in Oakland. I rang in the new year with some friends in the Oakland Hills, over a delectable array of crudites, Mediterranean finger food, Champagne (sparkling cider for me...lol) and great conversation.

I'm anticipating 2009 to unfold with a fantastically energized economy, a brilliantly successful new administration in Washington, an influx of new jobs, a sudden peak interest in music study (especially piano lessons...hint, hint!), the healing of the environment, human enlightenment, peace on earth and goodwill displayed between all humankind. A tall order, I know, but I dream BIG! : >

Blessings,

Victoria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Victoria!

Happy New Year! May the blessings and Love continue throughout the New Year.

Great to hear that things are going well in your musical world. I look forward to more of you in 2009!

Cheers!