Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Victoria Theodore: Grateful

"The lessons, the blessings
even the mistakes,
the sunshine and the rain,
I'm grateful for it all today!"
– "Grateful" by Victoria Theodore & Amy Levine

Hello friends!

At long last, my first compilation of original music has arrived!  “Grateful” is a 6-song preview (an EP in music business terms) of my upcoming full length CD, featuring a musical hybrid of jazz, pop and R&B, reflecting my training as a classical pianist.  I'm having a release party and celebration at Piedmont Piano on December 7.  I hope to see you there!



Friday, December 7, 2012
8pm

Victoria Theodore: Grateful
EP RELEASE PARTY AND CELEBRATION

Piedmont Piano Co.
1728 San Pablo Ave.
on the corner of 18th St. (next door to the Oakland Ice Center)
Oakland, CA 94612

Advance tickets (510) 547-8188
$15 General/ $5 Students
"Grateful" CD - $5 with Admission

I have a few other upcoming shows:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012
7pm-10pm

Wednesday Night Ramble
with Don Bassey and the North Bay All Stars
Special Guests: Ariane Cap, Ashling "Biscuit" ColeVictoria Theodore

Empress Theatre
330 Virginia Street Vallejo, CA 94590
707.552.2400
$7/advance and $9/door

Please check out my web site to see a full, up-to-date listing of when and where I'm performing. I'd love to see you at one of my performances. Please come say hello! Just click on one of the links and then click the button that says "SHOWS".

I wish you all a very happy, gratitude filled Thanksgiving!  I'm grateful for your support, encouragement, kindness and love.  Keep sending it my way!

No comments: