Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blogging...RESTART!

Hello my beautiful friends!  It's been a long while since I've posted anything in my blog.  I owe you all some beautifully written prose and highly artful photos of myself and my incredible journeys this year.  That's coming soon.  For now, I just want to reestablish the habit of writing at least once a week. It's now on my calendar twice per week (if I schedule it ambitiously, maybe I can meet the bare minimum goal???  Maybe...), and I'm going to do everything I can do to keep that schedule!  There's soooo much to share with you, from my trip to perform for the Queen, travel to Portugal, Turkey and even last year's trip to Brazil (yes, I've been that terrible of a blogger...sigh...).

Anyway, my thoughts today lead to me to express gratitude for having such a wonderful team on board for my 6 song EP!  My co-writers, the musicians, the engineers, my co-producer, my family, boyfriend, friends, the dogs, everyone involved has been so supportive, loving, energetic, willing to go the extra mile, helping in innumerable ways.  The EP is a true expression of my gratitude.  Music coming soon.... : >

No comments: