Saturday, November 05, 2011

And now that it's November...


"November comes
And November goes,
With the last red berries
And the first white snows...."

-  Elizabeth Coatsworth, "November"

Unless you're in California, where we've been enjoying some beautiful sunshine!  It's not supposed to last much longer, but, oh while it lasts, I do love my warm California sun...

Hello friends!

It's been several weeks since I've updated you on my adventures.  I've once more made it south of the equator, this time to South America, and I can't wait to return!  Brazil is fantastic!  I've nearly completed documenting my amazing trip to Rio de Janeiro, and have some beautiful photos for you.  But, for now, some local business:

I have a few upcoming shows and, since it's nearly that time of year, I need to remind you of my Christmas CD, Victoria Theodore Christmas!


You can download the CD at any of these online purveyors:

CD BabyiTunesVictoria Theodore StoreEmusic

Or, you can purchase a physical CD at my Christmas performance at Yoshi's San Francisco on December 13 (my first time at Yoshi's not being a supporting musician)!  I don't have many actual CDs left, so don't miss out!  I'm performing at Yoshi's on the second night of a series:


Tuesday December 13
and


Monday December 12
and

$12 adv / $16 door 

I'll be inviting a few special guests to join me onstage for my performance.  All of the shows are sure to get you into the holiday spirit!  Come to both nights and demonstrate your support for local music!  What a lovely way to start the holidays!

I'm also performing at Marcello's this coming Saturday night.  Thanks to my fantastic summer of world travel (Greece, Curaçao, Brazil...wow!), I haven't performed at Marcello's in a while.  Make plans to enjoy dinner and a show at Marcello's!  The theme will be (of course) Thanksgiving and Gratitude - maybe I'll even write a tune on the subject.  Remember, there's a drum set there and a PA, so bring your instruments, sing, play or just enjoy the show!  I hope to see you there!

Sat, November 19
8:30pm - 11:30pm
Open mic! Come sing! Bring your instrument! Play a song or two with me!
515 San Ramon Valley Boulevard Danville, CA 94526 | 925.838.8144 | map

Coming soon...my journey to Brazil...Minha viagem ao Brasil!

Until then, I wish you all a very happy, gratitude filled Thanksgiving!  I'm grateful for your support, encouragement, kindness and love.  Keep sending it my way!

No comments: