Wednesday, March 05, 2008

March Performances

Hello friends,

March already??? Wow!! Today was a clear indication that spring is approaching: blue sky, warm temperature, bright sunshine. It was a Capri pant and sandals kind of day! I hope you're enjoying the weather where you are as much as I am here in lovely Northern California! : >

I've finally started composing music again! I hope to have a project completed before the end of summer. Wish me luck! I love what I've got so far! : >

I've got a couple of gigs coming up and another television appearance. Check it out!

Sat, Mar 15 7pm
"Antonia Venezia" at Pasta Gondola Restaurant Jazz / R&B
664 San Ramon Valley Blvd. Danville, CA 94526 | 925.820.1144

Sat, Mar 15 9pm HGTV
Victoria's music room gets a makeover on HGTV's "Color Splash"
In June of 2007, my home was selected for a room makeover by celebrity designer David Bromstad. Shortly after, I was hired to tour with Stevie Wonder, so that fact was incorporated into the show. David did a brilliant job with my music room, as you'll see if you watch the show!

Fri, Mar 21 8pm
Kymberly Jackson at Q's Lounge Jazz / R&B
Everett & Jones Barbeque • 126 Broadway Oakland, CA 94607 | 510.663.2350

Remember, I'm available for hire and have open slots in my teaching schedule! Please keep me in mind if you're looking for a pianist, keyboardist, accompanist, music coach or piano instructor.

No comments: