Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Who dat at the Big Game?

I was at the Super Bowl!!  I'm sure most of you have seen Stevie Wonder's commercials for Bud Light (VooDoo, Luck Chair).  Stevie gave a concert at the Bud Light Hotel in New Orleans the night before the game, and I was lucky enough to get to go to the game the next day!

New Orleans was abuzz with excitement, and the 49er faithful were out in full force.  Unfortunately, my home team didn't win, but thanks to an exciting 2nd half (and the weird blackout), I had a great time.  I was decked out in my nephew's 49er jersey, and my sparkly, gold sneakers, but I guess my voodoo wasn't strong enough lol

Nate Watts and me arriving in NOLA - I know,  I know, purple jacket and shoes, but I really was excited for the 49ers!
Stevie Wonder at Saturday night's concert with guest Gary Clark, Jr. (me in the background)

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!




Shaq walked by...he's really, really, really tall!

See!! I told you I was cheering for the 49ers!! : >

No comments: