Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recording in LA: Part 2

Monday, August 25, 2008
Today we went back into the studio at 6:30pm. I spent the day in my room doing tracks for production clients, and connected my new USB microphone to my laptop successfully! I didn’t practice today, but that’s ok. I’m trying to reestablish the habit of journaling again, which is good and leads directly to my creating this blog! : > Before we started at the studio, we all sat and watched Michelle Obama’s speech at the Democratic Convention in Denver, CO. She was BRILLIANT! I loved the speech and can’t wait to see her become first lady! ; >

Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Today we started recording a song that we’d learned during sound checks in the last tour, which I think will be a massive pop hit, picked up by commercials and movies en masse. Stevie was in a good mood, despite a slight cold, and we all had fun, despite the long hours.

No comments: