Friday, December 30, 2005

Piano Lesson Feedback

Hello friends,

It's the end of the year, and it is my practice to look back at the end and find where I can improve. I'm writing to you for your feedback on me as a piano instructor. Please let me know:

• How I can be a better teacher?
• What you enjoy(ed) about studying with me?
• What is/was not so great about studying with me?
• What you like(d) about my curriculum?
• What you dislike(d) about my curriculum?
• Do/did you find my teaching style inspirational?
• Do/did you find my teaching style overbearing, dull or frustrating?
• Do/did you find my fee to be too much, too little, just right for what you get/got in return?
• Any suggestions for improving my teaching practice?

Feel free to answer these questions anonymously here on my blog!

Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope to see you in 2009!

Best regards,

Victoria

No comments: